Components Specialist (f/m/d)
Sandvik Mining and Construction G.m.b.H. in Zeltweg seeks a
Components Specialist (f/m/d)
We are looking for an experienced colleague to fill the position of Components Specialist in Division Mechanical Cutting, Commercial Parts & Services Department, reporting to the Portfolio Manager Services Solutions & Services Standards Manager. You are an energetic individual with substantial knowledge of aftermarket business. You are a change leader with an excellent customer service track record. You want to be part of a pro-active team which is passionate about the aftermarket business.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Identify strategic Components sales opportunities and support in the development of market share
- Responsible for creation of component maintenance strategies that leads to equipment lifecycle cost (LCC) models
- Components Lifecycle Management as well as Item Master Maintenance
- Coordinate global parts sales, inventory planning and forecasting, value creation
- Analyse the installed base with a view to identifying opportunities for component strategies
- The above would include component exchange programmes, repair and return programmes, remanufactured component programmes
- In addition the definition, training and implementation of processes to support the above
- Interaction within the Division engineering and documentation teams to define kits for the offerings
- Interaction with Division technical resources to assist Sales Areas with specific targeted technical assistance
- Driving component life cycle management
- 5 years of working experience in the area of field - and/or workshop repair services or HTL degree with minimum 3 years of proven track record in designated fields of work
- A technical background or track record in a B2B industrial working environment is a preference
- Strong communication skills - mastery of conversational and technical English
- Good PC user skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- International travel will be required for this role (up to 10%)
- High motivation and drive
- Preferably experience or knowledge in the area of maintenance, repair and operations
WE ARE OFFERING
A challenging role with the possibility to grow further in organization as well as a future development plan in an international working environment. As required by Austrian federal law we hereby state, that the legal minimum salary according to the Austrian collective agreement for this position amounts from € 50.000 gross per year, depending on qualification and experience we offer an adequate overpayment. In addition, we offer other social benefits (e.g. health program, relief fund, additional pension model).
To apply, please access the Sandvik website www.sandvik.com/careers (Job ID: R0046242) or send your application to email@example.com. For further information about this position, please contact Human Resources at +43 3577 755 220.
Read more about Sandvik at:
Sandvik is a global, high-tech engineering group providing solutions that enhance productivity, profitability and sustainability for the manufacturing, mining and infrastructure industries. We are at the forefront of digitalization and focus on optimizing our customers’ processes. Our world-leading offering includes equipment, tools, services and digital solutions for machining, mining, rock excavation and rock processing. In 2021 the Group had approximately 39,000 employees and revenues of about 86 billion SEK in about 150 countries within continuing operations. Sandvik Mining and Construction G.m.b.H. in Zeltweg develops and produces tunneling and underground mining machinery for the mechanical cutting mining of minerals and ore deposits, as well as for the roadway development with typical products like Bolter Miner, Roadheader, Continuous Miner, Borer Miner, etc.
Dateien zum Download
Weitere Details siehe Ausschreibung
So schön war's: Den Bockbeat am 21. November veranstaltete Murauer Bier in Kooperation mit Kraft. Das Murtal.
Am 7. November fand in Kooperation mit Kraft. Das Murtal die Weiterbildung der Pädagogischen Hochschule Graz für Volksschullehrer:innen bei Rauter in Niederwölz statt.
Digitalisierungsprojekt: Kraft. Das Murtal, die WKO Murau-Murtal, die InnovationsRegion Murtal und DIH Süd begleiten Unternehmen und Gemeinden auf ihrem Weg in die Digitalisierung.
Die Ziele der initiative Kraft.Das Murtal
Mehr als 80 Unternehmen im Kraft-Netzwerk arbeiten gemeinsam an der Stärkung des Standortes. Kraft. Das Murtal zeigt die Potenziale der Region auf und setzt gemeinsame Impulse zur Weiterentwicklung.
eines zukunftsfähigen Images der regionalen Wirtschaft
der Attraktivität der regionalen Arbeitgeber
Forcierung & Intensivierung
der regionalen Verantwortung von seiten der heimischen Wirtschaft
der regionalen Innovationskraft